 Announcements / 172
  Gary Louie Death

I was just catching up on some rtl news today when I saw a message posted yesterday (2/7/99) about Gary Louie's death. I had limited contact with Gary - he once participated in one of my auctions - but I always read many of the messages he posted to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Also sprach Thomas Main: : I was just catching up on some rtl news today when I saw a message : posted yesterday (2/7/99) about Gary Louie's death. I had limited : contact with Gary - he once participated in one of my auctions - but I : always read (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Thomas Main wrote in message (...) I was very shocked to hear the news. Gary and I first started trading 2 years ago and that advanced to him obtaining for me lots of sets that are not available in New Zealand. He would go out of his way to get the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

The Lego community as a whole, and the train sub community in particular, has suffered a significant and profound loss with the passing of Gary Louie on 5 February. Gary was a number of things to the community: He was always of good cheer. I don't (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36C01F00.880A33F5@v...er.net>... :The Lego community as a whole, and the train sub community in :particular, has suffered a significant and profound loss with the :passing of Gary Louie on 5 February. ... :He was (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36C01F00.880A33F5@v...er.net>... (...) I know that well. My inbox full of with messages from Gary, answering my questions, that arized here or there, in a way that very nice, kind, and patient, rangng from (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gary Louie Death

Op een zekere dag, te weten Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:41:52 GMT, klom Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) This is sad news. Why? I have sold him once a piece, but unfortunately it arrived damaged. But Gary was so (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)