 Announcements / 1681 (-10)
  NEW CHAPTER FROM THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA

Hiya all..... Just letting you know the next chapter is finally online Chapter 3 Ancient Awakenings... Please come to the Kingdom of Andrastavia and check out the latest instalment. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Go to Chapters.. Chapter 3 Let me know (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BrickFest: Roommate matching needed

I've got a place to stay, but I've noticed a number of other people who aren't sure whether they can make it due to the cost -- or who are sure they're going but would really like to find a way to keep costs down. Does anyone out there have a hotel (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

  Growing pains

A bit of hostility and controversy has erupted over a recent policy implementation at the BrickShelf website. If you follow LUGNET's Spotlight feature on the homepage, no doubt you've already read at least part of the discussion. If you haven't, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

  NCS Downtime @ 3pm CDT/8pm GMT

Note: This is in the announcements area due to the large number of LEGO-related sites on my servers, including BrickLink, Guild of Bricksmiths, and a number of LUG/LTC sites. In order to install a new electrical circuit for a larger UPS, all NCS (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BI Portal site re-launches!

Well after many many long nights, I have finished the all new BI Portal site. It adds many new features and now creates a solid foundation for growth. The new site is basically a live beta, so if you find any errors, problems or confusing parts, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad) !

  PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is pleased to announce an ongoing exhibit at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon (just west of Portland). We have secured an empty space to use as a "clubhouse" through the summer. We will have two public (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  NILTC at TCA National Convention show a success!

Hi everybody - The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club had its second show last weekend, June 27-29, at the Train Collectors' Association National Convention. The convention was held at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, IL. We had a wonderful (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il) !

  Ice Planet 2002 Voting Begins Now

Hey Y'all: Because of a slight goof-up on my part I want to make very clear that the correct ballot for voting in the Ice Planet 2002 Contest is located here: (URL) previous ballot will hopefully be deleted before many of you even notice the error. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !

  BimP Updates

Below are the latest updates at BimP: * New Look! * New site map * New search tool * New PDA view * Reduced sync times for Mazingo subscribers * Part III of T.J. Avery's wonderful model feature is now online. If you haven't seen parts I and II, you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

Hi all, I would like to thank those who have volunteered their sets for the Lego Classic (pre-1978) sets display / old bricks & sets discussion at BrickFest. It will be from 2-3PM on Friday. If any others would like to contribute, please let me know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact