 Announcements / 1576 (-10)
  Suggestion Box

I am announcing the start of a new newsgroup: lugnet.admin.suggestions. This is a suggestion-box area. Note that your comments and suggestions may, alternately, still be sent privately to feedback@lugnet.com. While I will try to keep visibly engaged (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !

  NELUG to display at 4/6 - 4/7 Greenberg show.

NELUG will be displaying a new expanded layout at the Greenberg show this comming weekend 4/6/02 - 4/7/02. For show details please follow the link below. (URL) layout will be approximately 33% larger than our past layouts. Your best chance to see (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  MoTeC March: Vote now!

FUT lugnet.technic Hi all! New month and time to vote for the best Technic MOC in the Monthly Technic Contest - MoTeC. Vote here: (URL) you want to submit your own model for April, read here: (URL) months winner will be announced shortly. /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Town Building Contest... and the winner is.....

Check here for the winners! (URL) Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Lego acquires new license

Hey all, I heard some great news yesterday! I was talking to a friend of mine at Bandai Entertainment, and he said that the toy division was very excited over a new Licensing Agreement they had just reached on Friday. Apparently, Lego has acquired (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  2x4 Cheezy Brick Packs Now In Store!

Some of you know I've been consulting for a new clone brand. It's time to reveal the Marz Cheezy Brick! Here's a scan from the ad (in today's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel) (URL) WIRE)––March 30, 2002––Marz Cheese Company announces the arrival of Marz (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Brickset.com receives overhaul

Following numerous complaints about response times, I have rewritten brickset.com from scratch using ASP.NET. Initial tests suggest that it is up to 200% quicker serving search results. For now, it looks and behaves much like the old site, but over (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  T-ANK R19

*Backstory* In an effort to create cool new mecha with a non-leathal enviroment, I have created the Mecha Combat Federation or MCF. I see it as a new 'sports entertainment' of the distant future. A hybrid of Pro Wrestling, BattleBots, and the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  new ezboard

ive made an ezboard for lego users. come and visit it at (URL) . (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Legowars 2002 Opinion, It counts!

Ok, Grant wants to shut down Legowars 2002, a site with over 10,000 visitors and 6 pages of guestbook entries. He knows that its not updated. But he is entering the Dark Ages. We must stop him. Fellow LUGNETers, please help him to keep his site. Go (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact