 Announcements / 1575
1574  |  1576
Subject:
NELUG to display at 4/6 - 4/7 Greenberg show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:21:51 GMT

NELUG will be displaying a new expanded layout at the Greenberg show this
comming weekend 4/6/02 - 4/7/02.  For show details please follow the link
below.

http://www.greenbergshows.com/greenberg/shows/0406_Wilmington.html

This layout will be approximately 33% larger than our past layouts.  Your best
chance to see the layout is at the show but if you can't make it we will be
posting pictures on www.nelug.org at some point after the show.

If you are in the area and would like to help with setup on 4/5 or the AM of
4/6 please E-mail me directly for more information.

Eric Kingsley