 Announcements / 1459
    Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —Jude Beaudin
   To all competitors. Here it is, the final ballot: (URL) note, we have extended voting to the end of day on the 8th of January to help make up for the long weekend. I wonder if Tom won much in Vegas? :-) Copy the ballot to an email fill it in and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests) !

        Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —Tony Hafner
     (...) ** Note everyone that this is ONLY for people who entered the contest. ** If you didn't enter, you can't vote. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yo, Scrutinizer: Can one vote for a model under a different category other than the one chosen by the contestant? Just to be clear on what I am asking: I hypothetically want to vote for a model named "Whatchamacallit" by MOC creator John Smith (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —Jude Beaudin
     (...) Huh?!? If I understand correctly, you want to vote for a model as if it were part of a different category than the one it appears under. I would assume this is the due to the fact that you really like two models in one category. Well Hop-Frog, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —John P. Henderson
   (...) I was wondering the same thing. I noticed that some of the models in competition with my own seem in a different class. Perhaps I placed mine in the wrong class, but I was basing it on the max number of pieces (so in my mind it qualifies). (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: Let the BT1 voting begin!!! —Tony Hafner
   (...) Yes! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)