 Announcements / 1144
1143  |  1145
Subject:
Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:03:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've beefed up the Bricktopia train/monorail terminal, making it bigger, and
adding numerous architectural details.  The photographs are also now much
better.

You can see the main page here:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/transit.htm

New features include a smoke evacuation (using the new LOM tubes), a rounded
control chamber, and a vertically stretched waiting area.

LMKWYT