 Announcements / 1044
  logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

WAMALUG would like to extend the invitation to all those AFOL's that are graphically inclined to submit their ideas/artwork for use in BrickFest 2001. We are looking for a Logo and Image that will appeal to the broadest spectrum of LEGO fans that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !

  RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) Should the design be one or two sided? Personally, if a shirt has a large design, I prefer that it be on the back, with a smaller logo on the front left. Also, are there any required/preferable slogans you want to include besides "Brickfest (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) It is up to the artist. Though I too prefer a smaller simple logo on the front of the shirt, below is the link to the front logo from last year. Quite a few people liked the use of the brick. As for a slogan, it is up to the artist. (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  RE: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) They were ash gray, though, right? Same color this year? I'll see what I can come up with, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

The artist can recommend a particular color. So it could be anything.. almost anything. Christina (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) Hooray for neon! j/k ;) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Since it's not possible to post images here, will e-mailing them to you do? Or would you like me to post to BrickShelf? Matt Gerber (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Christina, Sorry I haven't waited for your reply, but I just saw that another designer had posted designs to Brickshelf, and I would rather not do that (for fear that someone else would 'borrow' my ideas). Please let me know if I can e-mail my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...I'm sure she wouldn't mind email attachments of pics (and if she does mind, you can send em to me :-) Another option would be to post them to a dead website and give us the URL. ...Since you mentioned brickshelf, I had thought of an idea (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) ...Since we added web-pages, schedules, flyers and the like beyond just the t-shirt, I think maybe the entries can be broadened to include any fest themed like design. ...While, for example, a BrickWars themed design may not be appropriate for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) I sketched a few ideas and scanned.. see the 4 circled in blue. (URL) this too rough? -Suz (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) pretty cool -- kinda Pink Floyd too! Very appealing as long as one doesn't get burned...know what I mean? -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) I like the clasping hands and the image in the top right of the 1x1 "brick Fest 2001" These sketches are good. Yes... they are rough, but I'll submit them unless you want to send me a finished design. Christina (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

The deadline for BrickFest logo submission is May 15th send images or URL's to info@brickfest.com Christina (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) Has anyone sumbitted a monolith-and-monkeys design yet? I would myself if I had any artistic talent. Come on, you artists! -Marc Nelson Jr. (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

Darn good idea!!! (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) I'll third this--I can see three or four LEGO monkeys around a large black 2x4 buried upright in the sand, and it would be absolutely hilarious. If the monkey torso DAT exists, maybe it could be done with an 8x16 megabrick and POVray... I'm (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: logo and t-shirt for BrickFest

(...) For whomever does a rendering: Might this fellow be considered? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)