 Animation / 831
  Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

The theme for this year's big animation contest is "Heroes and Villians". Your film should portray someone who is Heroic, or someone who is Villainous. You as a director must decide to tell a tale of virtue, or a story of evil. All genres are fair (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) Sounds great! But the deadline (June 13) is less than four weeks away. That's not much time to make a very polished product -- not for me, anyway (though I'm sure some others will pull it off). Next year, could we have something more like 6 or (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) if you follow the URL : (URL) to the discussion and this one: (URL) to the announcement, you'll find out that this contest was announced back on March 1... at brickfilms.com. The people that hang out there have presumably known about it for a (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) Yes, I found that after I posted my message here. I (obviously) don't normally visit brickfilms.com, so I missed out -- a few months ago I probably would have made an attempt. Next year I'll remember to start poking around in the spring. Best, (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)