 Animation / 831
830  |  832
Subject:
Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 03:36:22 GMT

The theme for this year's big animation contest is "Heroes and Villians".

Your film should portray someone who is Heroic, or someone who is Villainous.
You as a director must decide to tell a tale of virtue, or a story of evil. All
genres are fair game; be as creative as you like in making a world where you may
bring your portrayal of Heroism or Villainy to life. Will you seek fame? Or will
you strive for infamy? The choice is yours.

View the announcement and main details here:
http://www.brickfilms.com/events.php

Check out the discussion here:
http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7166