 Animation / 832
Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 18:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Robert Graff wrote:
The theme for this year's big animation contest is "Heroes and Villians".

Sounds great!  But the deadline (June 13) is less than four weeks away.  That's
not much time to make a very polished product -- not for me, anyway (though I'm
sure some others will pull it off).

Next year, could we have something more like 6 or 8 weeks' notice?  Especially
for complete newbies like me, that would really increase the odds of being able
to participate.

Best,
- Joe