 Animation / 834
Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 21:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.animation, Joe Strout wrote:
Next year, could we have something more like 6 or 8 weeks' notice?  Especially
for complete newbies like me, that would really increase the odds of being able
to participate.

if you follow the URL : http://www.brickfilms.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7166 to
the discussion and this one: http://www.brickfilms.com/events.php to the
announcement, you'll find out that this contest was announced back on March 1...
at brickfilms.com.

Yes, I found that after I posted my message here.  I (obviously) don't normally
visit brickfilms.com, so I missed out -- a few months ago I probably would have
made an attempt.  Next year I'll remember to start poking around in the spring.

Best,
- Joe