 Animation / 49
Re: Bullet Time effects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 03:46:02 GMT

I don't have the LEGO Movie Studio yet BUT your ideas on "Bullet Time"
(With the monorail, I immagine that a train would work just as well)
does sound like they would work very well.

You would have to be careful with the depth of your shot so that you
didn't get the track in it (Editing this would be a nightmare).

Later,
Ed

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 05:42:35 GMT, "geordan ballantree"