 Adventurers / 617
Re: 2000 scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:58:18 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Richard Franks writes:

I have to question the wisdom of this in light of current events.

Richard

Question all you want.  I have the right as an American citizen to tell any
other American citizens and anyone else who wants to listen around the world
via the mircle of the internet anything I want.  I told everyone that cared I
had images they might be interested in.  If they wanted them they could email
my personal email account and request them.  No URLs were posted.  No website
containing them was touted.  And most importantly, no messages from either TLC
(which is looking on) or Todd Lehman (who has had plenty to say about
everything and has closely monitored it all).  If you still question this I
think it is due to your own personal thoughts and beliefs, to which you are
abundantly entitled.

Cheers,
Mark L

P.S.  Do you want the scans?

1) Thanks for the scans.  Unfortunately....
2) Lego just made its policy clear.  They are well within their rights as I
understand the situation.
3) One last look, and then I wipe the scans from my system.  Sigh.  I'm looking
forward to the real thing.  But I'll play by the rules.

Bruce