 Adventurers / 2059
Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 1/5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 07:29:34 GMT

For those of you still following the Adventures of Johnny Thunder...

After another long wait, Part V is done:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg17.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg18.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg19.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg20.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg99.jpg

The whole thing (thus far), when moderated:

Hope you like it, comments are welcome, Steve