 Adventurers / 2058
Re: Rumors of New Adventurer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
   In lugnet.adventurers, Stephen Bishop wrote:
   Hey all,

I heard on http://www.eurobricks.com forums that there will be new Adventurers sets this summer. The rumor is they will involve dinosaurs and jungles. Here is a link to the thread: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?s=20c1b666ec553a5aada840b8dd5ce77c&act=ST&f=5&t=597&st=0 Steve

I am not sure we will get new Adventurers. The pictures going around the net list a new theme Adventures, I am not sure that it is the same as Adventurers with the characters will already know. I could be the same thing but I doubt it.

One thing is for sure: most of the sets for 2005 look great. Vikings, Technic, City, Creator etc. I spent a little less last year but it looks like 2005 is going to be an expensive year.

Tom