 Adventurers / 2047
2046  |  2048
Subject:
Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:59:56 GMT

Hey all,

I've started work on my latest installment of the AoJT(1)(2). It will probably
be slow going as it is the season for the two Xs (that's eXams and X-mas), but I
hope not to go too long between updates.

Historical Note: This adventure takes place prior to that documented in Johnny
Thunder and the Cave or Terror.

So without further ado, I present the Adventures of Johnny Thunder: Johnny
Thunder and Blackheart's Gold.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg01.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg02.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg03.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg04.jpg>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg99.jpg>

And the whole gallery (when moderated)

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=103976>

I hope you enjoy it,
Steve

Footnotes:

(1) That's Adventures of Johnny Thunder. Maybe I can get a LOTR, or AOTC, thing
going on here.

(2) This is my first attempt at using footnotes here, how did you like it?