 Adventurers / 2046
Re: .adventurers picking up steam!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:57:47 GMT

   Things are heating up in .adventurers. Or in the very least we have topped the 2000+ posts mark!

Good to see. Adventurers is rapidly becoming one of my absolute favorite themes. (Though I’m still very partial to Castle)

   I have made links to a few galleries and I am hoping there are more adventurers out there wanting to have a link to their creations - keep them coming!

Another good idea. And I have another creation to share with you all. See my other post.

   Thanks.

Chris

Thank you as well, for spearheading the Adventurers Revitalization Effort. Keep up the good work.

Steve