 Adventurers / 2064
Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Completed!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 04:41:10 GMT

Well here are the last scenes in the story. Hope you liked it. I'd be grateful
for comments, so I can improve my work, both building and writing. Is there
anything you think I did well and would like to see more of? Anything you think
I did poorly and would like to see less of?

Here it is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg37.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg38.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg39.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg40.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg41.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg42.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg43.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg44.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg45.jpg

The whole complete story:

Steve

P.S. For anyone who is wondering, I've started planning the next one... actually
I'm mentally working on two, can't decide which to do first yet.