 Adventurers / 2052
Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 12/16)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 06:09:12 GMT

Well after eleven days, I’ve finally got around to doing four more scenes for you... Yes, part IV is now available for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg13.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg14.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg15.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg16.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/BlackheartsGold/bhg99.jpg

And, as usual, the whole gallery (when moderated): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=103976

Hope you like it. Comments are welcome,

Steve

P.S. For those of you following closely, you’ll notice a change in Ms. Shaw. Well I wasn’t totally happy with her face. I wanted something more unique and recognizable, and having recently acquired a Deep Freeze Defender (6973), the part of Calliope Shaw will be played by the Ice Planet Babe.