 Adventurers / 2047
  Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold

Hey all, I've started work on my latest installment of the AoJT(1)(2). It will probably be slow going as it is the season for the two Xs (that's eXams and X-mas), but I hope not to go too long between updates. Historical Note: This adventure takes (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 12/1)

Here is the next installment: (5 URLs) And the whole gallery when moderated: (URL) Hope you like it. Comments are welcome, Steve (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 12/5)

Part III is available for your viewing pleasure: (5 URLs) Plus two new additions to the Cast of Characters: (2 URLs) And the whole gallery when moderated: (URL) Hope you like it. Comments are welcome, Steve (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 12/16)

Well after eleven days, I've finally got around to doing four more scenes for you... Yes, part IV is now available for your viewing pleasure: (5 URLs) And, as usual, the whole gallery (when moderated): (URL) Hope you like it. Comments are welcome, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 1/5)

For those of you still following the Adventures of Johnny Thunder... After another long wait, Part V is done: (5 URLs) The whole thing (thus far), when moderated: (URL) Hope you like it, comments are welcome, Steve (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Update 1/5)

Yes, it was quick, but I had some free time, and thought since I went so long for the last ones, I'd do a double entry for today. Thus, Part VI is now ready for viewing: (5 URLs) The whole thing (thus far), when moderated: (URL) Comments are (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Broken Links Fixed)

Whoops! Here's the right ones: (5 URLs) The whole thing (thus far), when moderated: (URL) Comments are welcome, Steve (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Double Dose)

I must be on a roll, but since I am hoping to have the story finished by the time school starts, I decided to up the ante a bit. So, here is a double dose of Johnny Thunder's Adventures: (URL) whole thing (thus far), when moderated: (URL) are (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (1/8 Update)

Well all, here is another update. I think it is Part VIII. The story in now complete, and I think it will last two more days if I post my standard four scene updates daily. I might do a double posting tomorrow so I don't have to break up the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Johnny Thunder and Blackheart's Gold (Completed!!!)

Well here are the last scenes in the story. Hope you liked it. I'd be grateful for comments, so I can improve my work, both building and writing. Is there anything you think I did well and would like to see more of? Anything you think I did poorly (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)