 Adventurers / 1898
  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) Yes, do you have any ideas for the rules? Anyone else? (...) Me too! (...) Maybe? (...) Neat. It somehow reminds me of a small Sd.Kfz.222. Are the wheels on springs? What is the lever/antenna/wiper at the front? Is there another tool on the (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) Hi Christian Authenticity is not my strong point when it comes to cars/racers I have to admit. So, the lever on the front was more of an artistic "add-on" that grew from an idea that a starting handle might be necessary. The wheels are on (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) I thought it enough. I'm going to try out the Technic Pin 1/2 on small wheel hubs tonight. (...) Could be as complicated as we want it to be. (...) Yes. (...) Fine! I was just about to squeeze you by telling that our chairman know about the (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) This piece has to be my all time favourite. (...) Yes, sounds fun. Gotta go. Wife wants computer! Chris P.S. Sounds like good news on the stickers front! (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) Try tracking down a copy of Car Wars by Steve Jackson Games. Although it has a futuristic setting, it has a detailed system for car movement (acceleration, braking, manoeuvring, obstacles, hazards, collisions) and combat (which you may or may (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing

(...) I wasn't able to find a set of rules but have browsed enough about Car Wars that I see two distinctly different options: A closed circuit with a pit. You can off course have different layouts from race to race An open road "rally" race from (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

Hej Christian (...) Did you ever try out the Technic Pin 1/2? Chris (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Racing and .dat Files

(...) Hi, yes I did and it works great. Only problem (small though) is the slightly wider wheeltrack (gauge?). Christian (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)