 Adventurers / 1732
    Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
   Hi all, Was so dead in here and I was so bored at work, I thought I would post something. I ordered my Dragon Fortress from amazon.com Monday. Should be arriving in a few days... I'm sure you are all really excited about it... Steve (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Ken Bailey
     Lucky so-and-so, I am waiting for it to hit the shops here (NZ), and even then it might be a couple of weeks before I can get one. I don't suppose you might think about posting an inventory on Peeron so everyone can find out exactly what's in it ? ? (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
     I wouldn't be opposed to doing it, but I have never done it before and have no idea how. Also don't know when I would have time to put it together let alone do an inventory... I've still got 5 sets sitting at home waiting for some much needed (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Okay, I may not be excited for you, but hey, congrats! Tell us what it's like when you get it. I've been waiting for this and the ship to hit the shelves. If it takes much longer to see these I'm gonna take a trip to the Downtown Disney Lego (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Nathan Wells
     (...) There's been this one thing that's been bugging me and I was wandering if you could answer it for me. From some resources there is a (URL) bucket of fireworks> to the left of the main building and other resources show a (URL) smaller building> (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

         Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Kecia Hansen
      (...) Hi there! I haven't got the set my self yet, but Christian Lindblad Rasmussen brought it with him (so I could see it :-)) to the first event of the new Danish Lego club Byggepladen. The fireworks is placed on the left front, as in the first (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

         Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Ryan Wilhelm
      (...) Both are, you just are seeing the front and back of the fortress. Look closely and you'll see. Ryan (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

          Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —David Laswell
       (...) Not true. If you look at the (URL) Brickshelf scan>, you can see that the lower ring of black 3x4 slopes does not extend across in the back. If these were front and back shots of the same exact model, that section should be missing from the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

           Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Kecia Hansen
       (...) Hi, The Brickshelf image is the correct one, with the fireworks at the left front. You can see the front of the real model here: (URL) (long load time). The small building houses the knight, and is placed in the same position as the stairs are (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

          Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
      Well I might be able to resolve this today... I got a notice that the post office tried to deliver a package yesterday while I was at work. They are going to try again today... Steve (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

         Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Joshua Brunstad
     (...) Hey Nathan, I checked my new catolog, and the bucket of fireworks is the correct object. Later, Joshua (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
     Hi all, Well it arrived this morning. Unfortunately I won't be able to put it together until Monday night with work and being out of town this weekend. I did put the figures and half track together (They came separately in a odd little white (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Dragon Fortress Preliminary Review —Stephen Bishop
     Hello all, For everyone who cares, I got my Dragon Fortress and have it put together. I'll post a more complete review soon, but preliminarily, I think it is a great set. Many great pieces, (would definately pick up another if it was on clearance). (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Nathan Wells
   (...) I was wondering - does Johnny have his old face or new face? (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Stephen Bishop
   I don't have it here in front of me right now, but I'm pretty sure it is the same old one. I don't recall him having a new face and I think I would remember if he did. Steve (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress —Nathan Wells
   (...) This is his old head: (URL) ...and this is his new head: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)