 Adventurers / 1734
Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:37:24 GMT

I wouldn't be opposed to doing it, but I have never done it before and have no
idea how. Also don't know when I would have time to put it together let alone do
an inventory... I've still got 5 sets sitting at home waiting for some much
needed attention.

I will definately post my thoughts about it, and possibly a quasi-review.

Steve