 Adventurers / 1737
Re: Ordered my Dragon Fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.adventurers, Stephen Bishop wrote:
   Hi all,

Was so dead in here and I was so bored at work, I thought I would post something. I ordered my Dragon Fortress from amazon.com Monday. Should be arriving in a few days... I’m sure you are all really excited about it...

Steve

There’s been this one thing that’s been bugging me and I was wandering if you could answer it for me.

From some resources there is a bucket of fireworks to the left of the main building and other resources show a smaller building in place of the fireworks. Which is true?

Thanks!

Hi there!

I haven’t got the set my self yet, but Christian Lindblad Rasmussen brought it with him (so I could see it :-)) to the first event of the new Danish Lego club Byggepladen. The fireworks is placed on the left front, as in the first image. The building from the second image is attached to the lower backside of the fortress, to cover the space beneath the main building.

Hope that helps.

Kecia