 Adventurers / 1149
1148  |  1150
Subject:
"Is he seriously thinking it's going to work?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:48:21 GMT

The quote above is from one of my NLF:s, after he saw my newly purchased 1182.

The thing he found so fun, was the fact that the building instructions
show the scorpion attached to the end of a chain, which in turn is
attached to the raft.
I had no idea why, but according to my NLF, Johnny Thunder is stupid
enough to think that the scorpion can tow his raft.
It's a very bad choice, though, considering the fact that scorpions
aren't water animals!

He also gave me an alternative use for the chain piece: To make a
"morning star" style weapon, and use it on a MindStorms robot.
(He's into destroying LEGO. He's the one who used his classic space
minifigs as shooting targets... Ouch...)

--Tobias