 Adventurers / 1159
Re: "Is he seriously thinking it's going to work?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Sean Forbes writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Tobias Möller writes:

Hmm... A scorpion-towed vehicle? Maybe...

I think you would need at least ten scorpions, and I only have three
(but one is a trans-antifreeze orange one, I bet he's got super powers!).

  He's sort of like "Rudolph, the Trans-neon-orange Scorpion."
  I think you should consider the marketing potential of this,
  seeing as how Christmas is coming up and all.  At the very
  least, perhaps someone can make a short stop-motion feature.
  We do after all have a Lego Santa and sleigh set in existence.

Or, perhaps the red-orange thing is a lobster and not a scorpion at all?  That
would make the most sense.