 Adventurers / 1150
1149  |  1151
Subject:
Would a general/pilot in WW1............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:26:11 GMT

Would a general/pilot in WW1 or around the times the Adventurers setting have
shoulder pad-thingys on them, like Capitan Redbeard in the Pirates? I have
created so far a German general/pilot, but I'm not sure if a pilot of WW1
would have those things shoulders. If anyone has an answer, please E-mail
me at: B50twice@aol.com.