 Administrative / Terms of Use / 523
Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 02:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   As mentioned here, the LUGNET administration team has been working on a Policies and Procedures document (sometimes called the P&P for short) that will help clarify to everyone what the various roles and responsibilities related to LUGNET administration are, and what specific actions each role is intended to carry out. It also includes such things as guidelines of conduct and information about when actions should be initiated, as well as boilerplate for certain kinds of notices.

-snip-

   The following community members have agreed to serve on the committee. We would ask you that you give them your support, and input as appropriate, but not hound them with questions as to their activities, as we have asked them to not publicly discuss the draft till it is ready to release.
  • Kevin Clague - USA
  • Janey Cook - Canada
  • Dave Eaton - USA
  • Rob Hendrix - USA
  • Chris Magno - Canada
  • Huw Millington - UK
We have one additional member that has not yet confirmed, and who will be announced later.

I’ve been waiting for a couple of days for someone to jump out from behind a tree and yell “Gotcha!”...

...but that hasn’t happened, so I guess it isn’t an April Fools joke after all.

Which leaves me wondering, do the six named above, plus the mysterious seventh, adequately represent lugnet’s geographic userdom?

Cheers

Richie Dulin