 Administrative / Terms of Use / 522
  Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

As mentioned (URL) here>, the LUGNET administration team has been working on a Policies and Procedures document (sometimes called the P&P for short) that will help clarify to everyone what the various roles and responsibilities related to LUGNET (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

(...) -snip- (...) I've been waiting for a couple of days for someone to jump out from behind a tree and yell "Gotcha!"... ...but that hasn't happened, so I guess it isn't an April Fools joke after all. Which leaves me wondering, do the six named (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

(...) ... (...) That's not an answerable question. I don't know why Lar included names of countries, but let's not make it into an issue. As for the truth vs. spoof, even I don't know. (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

(...) Jan-Albert van Ree - NL (...) A Policies and Procedures document has been drafted by the LUGNET (note the capitalization) Admin Team, as we said we would in the post I referenced. It has been given to the Review Committee that we chartered. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

(...) -snip- (...) Well, I do now feel a bit of a goose for thinking it was. I thought there were many clues in the post, but it turned out I was entirely wrong. (...) No, there hasn’t been such a case to my knowledge. However, I point out that in (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

  Re: Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

(...) Indeed. Classic-Castle played an excellent one this year. Re-did the whole site in a Classic Space motif. Great fun. But I'm not sure any of these sites had posted an April Fools joke by trying to hide it in policy changes/stuff. I know (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)