 Administrative / Terms of Use / 406
  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

I agree that seeing the repeated posting is irritating. How would you word such guidance? (looking for suggestions) Also, note that the Marketplace idea I had would create an ideal place for (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Hmm, good question. First it is probably worth exploring when repeat postings are acceptable, so some thoughts on that: A second post about an auction on a site such as eBay may be made during the final 24 hours of the auction. Note that due (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) I like these. I wouldn't change a thing. All types of posts seem to be covered. Well thought out, Frank. How to implement is another matter. Certainly, if these guidelines are to be implemented as rules, they could be listed or linked on the (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Ditto. (...) Well we've had discussion in the past on whether behavioural things ought to be FAQ entries or what, but if these guidelines seem well received, even if not codified as formal rules, linking to them from the main market page and (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Spam. Yet another matter of internet life, and yet, how I can't stand it! Thankfully, the lugnet FAQ and the TOS prohibit spamming, so I hopefully won't have to see any of it here. Linking this to the main market page would definitely be a (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions)