 Administrative / Terms of Use / 409
Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:48:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Salm writes:

I like these.  I wouldn't change a thing.  All types of posts seem to be
covered.  Well thought out, Frank.

Ditto.

How to implement is another matter.  Certainly, if these guidelines are to be
implemented as rules, they could be listed or linked on the main b-s-t page
(hey, that's my job I guess).  This would aid compliance and enforcement in a
big way.

Well we've had discussion in the past on whether behavioural things ought to
be FAQ entries or what, but if these guidelines seem well received, even if
not codified as formal rules, linking to them from the main market page and
other relevant places might be an excellent idea (perhaps couched as "here's
what is considered acceptable, if you stay within these boundaries you are
more likely to have your posting well received" or similar soft toned words)