 Administrative / Terms of Use / 406
Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 16:44:13 GMT

I agree that seeing the repeated posting is irritating. How would you word
such guidance? (looking for suggestions)

Also, note that the Marketplace idea I had would create an ideal place for
repeated postings.
  http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/?n=153

-Suz

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
pdull wrote:

18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited.

Wow, he waited a whole 9 days this time...

I suppose in some ways once a week or so is ok, but in thinking about
the new TOS for market posts, it might be worth thinking about giving a
bit more guidance and frequency of posting.

FUT: lugnet.admin.terms

Frank