 Administrative / Suggestions / 996
Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:54:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Rob Hendrix wrote:
PS Is this on-topic and something that is allowable to talk about here?

Yes

So then I suggest moving ALL of the 'people' forums to a sub-forum of off-topic.
And be default skip-filtered just like the other non-Lego forums.

By your own admission this topic - that has nothing to do with Lego in any way
is ok, then it shoud be with the other non-Lego section, off-topic. I can not
see any reason why this post belongs with the Lego topics here on this Lego
forum.

I am not saying these forums should not be here, just be moved to the correct
group.

Mark P