 People / LGBT / 20
Re: Louisiana bans gay marriages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Rob Hendrix wrote:
PS Is this on-topic and something that is allowable to talk about here?

Yes

My question would should it appear on the main new message listing?  It doesn't
pertain to Lego, much the same way that off-topic.debate doesn't, and that
doesn't appear on the main message list (not demanding anything here, just
curious).

Well, a fair number of the rtlToronto group's posts don't pertain to LEGO and
they appear on the main new message listing.  If people don't want to read the
posts here that they can add this group to the skip filter settings.

-Orion