 Administrative / Suggestions / 855
  New Group Suggestions

I would like to suggest three new groups: lugnet.technic.pneumatics For discussing pneumatic systems. My exhanges on the subject tend to become essays, due to the complexity of the systems. I hope it doesn't swamp lugnet.technic. lugnet.parts For (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) never be (...) I'm (...) I've been in contact with a few people trying to come up with a similar group. I wouldn't go with simply lugnet.parts. What about: lugnet.parts for talking about existing elements or new elelments produced by Lego (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) I would put new elements in lugnet.parts.wanted I guess, and possibly expand mod to modified, but other than that I like your categorization! With at least Little Armory and BBB active in custom molding, and with lots of people selling modded (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) expand mod (...) Hey, lugnet.parts.wanted is a good one! I don't know about .modified though. People may confuse that with (example: 1x1 brick modified with handle) official elements. How about: .modify .modding .modifying .customize (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) Phew! I wouldn't know where to post! lugnet.parts.floccin...lification for making other parts feel useless? How about lugnet.parts.mod for modified parts lugnet.parts.mold for molded ones lugnet.parts.quality for TLC parts quality whinges (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general)

  lugnet.parts hierarchy (was Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) Posting a FUT to this older suggestion partly because it's still a good idea and partly to see if so doing will get Rob to stop threadjacking every new group suggestion or announcement to point out what a good idea it is... :-) For starters (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New Group Suggestions

(...) ***snip of a few groups suggestions*** (...) I'd love to see a subgroup in off-topic.clone-brands for DAT posting. That way, none of you zany purists would have to offend thine eyes if you didn't want to risk seeing them. Dave! (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)