 Administrative / Suggestions / 806
Re: Message awaiting authentication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:40:26 GMT

Tim David wrote in message ...
I should start by saying I've never used NNTP, or even seen it in action
However I fail to see whats wrong with the web client, its by far the best
method of organising online forums that I have seen on the web,

The thing that's wrong with the web client from my POV is that it's a web
client. I have to point... click...point... click... or tab tab tab tab all
over the place to get anything done. With my newsreader everything is a
single keyboard shortcut away. For someone like me with RSI, believe me a
newsreader is far less painful - literally. I am truly deeply grateful that
we have the NNTP option on LUGNET, unlike nearly every other web forum.

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm