 Administrative / Suggestions / 451
450  |  452
Subject:
Allow one to change one's vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:08:56 GMT

If I change my mind about something I would like to be able to change
my vote, like I can when rating sets in the Lugnet guide.  But some
polls shouldn't allow that.  So make it an option for the person
creating the poll as to whether or not to permit changing one's mind.

If you did that, then maybe you could use the same code for the
product ratings or "how many do I have" page on the Lugnet guide.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin