 Administrative / Suggestions / 328
Re: studios group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 18:17:55 GMT

I've done more MOC building for my Monsters than I've done in years, and
would love somewhere to post it.  Even though I've built them a castle, I
don't feel right putting it in .castle `cause that is not the focus of the
MOC, nor is it of the same calabur of construction I find in .castle.  I
somehow think a ruinous hodge-podge castle with techno-gadgetry all over
would be a turn off to the .castle folk.  I also don't intend to make any
actual movies anytime soon, so .publish.cinima would not be appropriate.

I could gush for days about wanting a creature from the [insert color]
lagoon, making MOC minifigs, or the best way to construct hand held torches
for the angry figs from the nearby half timbered valley village.

I would love a Monsters forum to do it in.