 Administrative / Suggestions / 297
Re: studios group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Mark Papenfuss writes:

I think its a great idea! But how would you set it up? Would there be a
'Studios' section with a monsters, spiderman, etc subgroups? Or would
Monsters be its own 'main' group?

I'd think a .studios group would be best.  It looks like Lego is using the
Studios line as an outlet for a few sets with a given theme when there are
not enough for a whole new theme (e.g. 2 Spiderman sets).  So a .monsters
group (or a .spiderman group) might not be strong enough after no new sets
are released, but a .studios group would continue on as they move to new
mini-themes in the Studios line.

Bruce