 Administrative / Suggestions / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
studios group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:13:39 GMT

Hi all,

Am I just blind, or is there no Lego Studios group?  I was just looking for
discussion of the new Monsters sets and couldn't find one.  In a recent
discussion of a proposed .fantasy group it was stated that there was
supposed to be a group for each official theme (this was a reason stated for
why some low-traffic groups still exist).  Granted, the Studios line crosses
over into Town, Adventurers, Castle (kind of), and Dinosaurs, so discussion
could be carried out in those forums, but it's also the line with some of
the most exciting new sets (Spiderman and Monsters, IMO).  Plus a .Studios
group would be a good place to discuss brick animation whether with the
official Lego camera and software or without.  I reallize that there is a
discussion forum at brickfilms.com, so maybe this last would be unnecessary.

Bruce Hietbrink