 Administrative / Suggestions / 298
Re: studios group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 01:22:25 GMT

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> writes:
I'd think a .studios group would be best.  It looks like Lego is using the
Studios line as an outlet for a few sets with a given theme when there are
not enough for a whole new theme (e.g. 2 Spiderman sets).  So a .monsters
group (or a .spiderman group) might not be strong enough after no new sets
are released, but a .studios group would continue on as they move to new
mini-themes in the Studios line.

I agree.  You can always make .studios.monsters or .studios.spider-man
(note the hyphen) later, if the need arises.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!