 Administrative / Suggestions / 307
  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I'll add my voice in opposition to this proposal also. It will result in a couple things: - it will do nothing to stop the current debates, there's plenty of existing threads to hang off of - it will clutter other threads with debate (right (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) o.t-debate is for discussing things not related to LEGO, so if I wanted to start a discourse on, say, the merits of green crayons as opposed to red crayons for colouring the grass in my neices 'Sailor Moon' colouring book, and I wanted (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) admin.roundtable turned into the group you're using now, admin.suggestions. This is the place for discussing modification of charters, etc. I chose not to use the word 'roundtable' (even though it was an appropriate word) because I did not (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I wouldn't have made that connotation, but then, here at IBM, roundtables are meetings where upper management brings a bunch of peons into the room to just have an open discussion. (...) It does seem to be working pretty well, and is keeping a (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)