 Administrative / Suggestions / 30
  Suggestions to make .market better

My favorite newsgroups to monitor on Lugnet is .market. However I am constantly frusterated when I see people reposting the same message every other day to sell the same item. We get the point! I don't know how to regulate this but I think that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestions to make .market better

(...) this is already against the TOS - see point #10 in the discussion group section: 10. (do not) Post or re-post a message excessively, especially unsolicited advertisements, even if they are directly or indirectly related to LEGO toys. Dan (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Suggestions to make .market better

(...) (Dan answered this one) (...) A FAQ is a good idea and exists already. Whether it can or should give advice about proper behaviour is an open question, but in and of itself doesn't ENSURE that this doesn't happen. That takes guidance, and in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Suggestions to make .market better

(...) Yes, we all feel the same about this. I disagree that this occurs constantly; semi-frequently would be more accurate, I think. The latest occurence ( (URL) ) had the same message was posted 5 times in 5 days. The offender received a handful of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.curators)