 Administrative / Suggestions / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Suggestions to make .market better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:56:24 GMT

My favorite newsgroups to monitor on Lugnet is .market.  However I am
constantly frusterated when I see people reposting the same message every
other day to sell the same item.  We get the point!

I don't know how to regulate this but I think that the charter should be
ammended to make this act against the rules.  This will reduce this annoying
action.

Next, we need an FAQ for all the .market groups so that redundant posts
don't show up anymore.

.market also needs a curator. I know this has been spoken of before but now
it needs to happen.

Thanks for listening.

Jeremy Scott

Any followups in regards to curatorship please followup to
lugnet.admin.curators.