 Administrative / Suggestions / 31
Re: Suggestions to make .market better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jeremy Scott writes:
My favorite newsgroups to monitor on Lugnet is .market.  However I am
constantly frusterated when I see people reposting the same message every
other day to sell the same item.  We get the point!

this is already against the TOS - see point #10 in the discussion group section:

10. (do not) Post or re-post a message excessively, especially unsolicited
advertisements, even if they are directly or indirectly related to LEGO toys.

Dan