 Administrative / Suggestions / 1225
Re: Hmm, another suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:56:45 GMT

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 07:31:28PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Dan Boger wrote:
Actually, I wasn't sure. After a bit of digging, it seems that
members are associated with *one* posting setup - I assume after
going through the posting setup while logged in. I'm not sure if
that association is actually verified as part of the posting setup
or not - one of the people who do that would know (Larry? Todd? Is
there anyone else?).

Not sure I undestand the question, but what from I get of it, I think
Todd would have to answer.

The question is when you approve a posting setup (do you approve them?
I thought so?), do you see what member ID submitted it?  Do you verify
that the email getting approved actually is one of the member?  If not,
then we shouldn't use that info for post cancels.

I have a favour to ask (again)

Can we have one new/revived suggestion per post please rather than 3
paragraphs that have to be read closely to realise that there are
actually 5 suggestions in there?

Is that to me?  Or to Frank?

--
Dan Boger