 Administrative / Suggestions / 1224
Re: Hmm, another suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Dan Boger wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 06:40:52PM +0000, Frank Filz wrote:
Aren't logged on members already associated with a posting setup?

Actually, I wasn't sure.  After a bit of digging, it seems that members
are associated with *one* posting setup - I assume after going through
the posting setup while logged in.  I'm not sure if that association is
actually verified as part of the posting setup or not - one of the
people who do that would know (Larry?  Todd?  Is there anyone else?).

Not sure I undestand the question, but what from I get of it, I think Todd would
have to answer.

I have a favour to ask (again)

Can we have one new/revived suggestion per post please rather than 3 paragraphs
that have to be read closely to realise that there are actually 5 suggestions in
there?

And can we have better titles than "hmm..." ??

It's making it harder than it needs to be to maintain this list. And that makes
me grumpy. You don't want me grumpy, do you?

But thanks for the new/old suggestions everyone. I THINK I have them all in the
list now, but check my work. (If I don't have one that was just posted, and you
want to let me know, send me mail, don't clutter the forum)