 Administrative / NNTP / 906 (-10)
  Re: E-Mail Confirmations Working?

(...) I didn't get a confirmation email to my test post (interface) just now, but more than that, I haven't received any posts by email from the groups to which I subscribe since sometime yesterday. Should I unsubscribe so I don't get a huge batch (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  E-Mail Confirmations Working?

Is anyone else having problems posting via NNTP? I can post (according to my news reader) but never receive the confirmation e-mails from the LUGNET server. It was working fine earlier today. Mike - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Authentication: does anyone say NO or MAYBE?

(...) I know I used the second option, several times... As for the third, I would hope that if someone does click it, all sorts of alarms will go off... The fourth option is a nice idea, kind of an online "outbox" - but I think it's more of a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Authentication: does anyone say NO or MAYBE?

Just curious. When faced with the 4-way choice: * Yes I wrote it and I want to post it * Yes I wrote it but no I don't want to post it * No I didn't write it * Maybe I want to think about it what proportion of people actually select one of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Message CANCEL feature may not be working.

The Message cancel feature may not be working. I posted the following message via HTTP and then sent a cancel message via NNTP. I received the cofirm email so I cancelled using the web interface link. It will not let me do this a second time telling (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Some exciting things are happening!

(...) The new official channel is under a 'lego' heading: (URL) as the official channel for LEGO Direct is: (URL) discussion of LEGO Dacta products remains located here: (URL) line with things like LEGO Duplo: (URL) not to say it isn't still a bit (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Some exciting things are happening!

(...) suggests to me that it is for general discussion of DACTA rather than something like the .lego-direct group. I would expect you would call it .dacta-direct or .pitsco or something, to distinguish it from the product. Also, do your rules about (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Sorry about that! Not sure exactly why the duplicate post blocker wasn't working. I was posting from an airport payphone booth while waiting for my email to finish syncronising so I could get back in the Southwest cattle call line.(1) The (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> skrev i meddelandet news:GFGFt9.Hq@lugnet.com... (...) I Agree completely! Thank you, Todd! -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

  Re: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

I agree - This is MUCH easier! r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GFGFt9.Hq@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact