 Administrative / NNTP / 900
Re: Some exciting things are happening!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:02:02 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes:
We've had some good stuff in the works for LUGNET. Two items are ready to
announce today.. I hope you'll be as excited as I am!

** LEGO Dacta joins LUGNET **
Pitsco - LEGO Dacta will now be participating in discussions here on LUGNET via
their own discussion area:
    http://news.lugnet.com/lego/dacta/

Very cool!  However I'm a bit surprised by the naming choice.  It
suggests to me that it is for general discussion of DACTA rather than
something like the .lego-direct group.  I would expect you would call
it .dacta-direct or .pitsco or something, to distinguish it from the
product.  Also, do your rules about employees only posting in their
designated area apply here?

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.