 Administrative / NNTP / 906
Re: E-Mail Confirmations Working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:09:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mike Walsh writes:
Is anyone else having problems posting via NNTP?  I can post (according to
my news reader) but never receive the confirmation e-mails from the LUGNET
server.  It was working fine earlier today.

Mike - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com

I didn't get a confirmation email to my test post (interface) just now, but
more than that, I haven't received any posts by email from the groups to which
I subscribe since sometime yesterday.

Should I unsubscribe so I don't get a huge batch of them clogging my inbox at
once?  (Not that there's a whole going on in o-t.pun right now!)

Maggie C.